The Ultimate Real Estate Guide:3 Things You Need To Know
The Ultimate real estate guide will go through 5 essential things you need to know about the real estate market and how a realtor can help you find a property you are hoping for.
What a real estate agent does:
1. Figure out what you are looking for in a property and how much you can afford.
2. Don’t just look at houses, but also condos, townhouses, land, and even vacation rentals!
3. Get the property under contract by preparing it to be sold by cleaning it up or putting outside upgrades on it that will make it appealing to buyers
4. Show the home at open houses so potential buyers can see the house and talk with other interested people
5 Find Buyers! Set up open houses every day or week during peak periods of interest such as spring, summer, fall, and winter. 6. Offer to help with the follow-up on the listing by checking in with the seller and their agent.
3 Things to remember:
1. Not every seller and not every house is right for you.
2. The market is constantly changing, so you will have a lot of different options as time goes by.
3. There are a lot of details that go into this process, so don’t be afraid to ask people who have lived through a real estate transaction or are familiar with buying houses if they can give you any advice on what might be helpful in your situation!
3. Things that need to happen to sell a property:
1. Make an appointment with a Realtor.
2. Make an appointment with the property inspector to go through the house and make sure everything is fine mechanically and that there isn’t significant damage that you overlooked when you first looked at it.
3. The inspector will also inspect the land, crawl space, inside and outside of the house to find things that need repairs or replacements.
After all of these are complete, a realtor will put together a list of recommendations on what needs to be done and a general idea of how much it will cost to get everything fixed up before the property is sold.